Avocado and Cucumber SoupAditaLang
- 2 large cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 2 large handfuls of fresh basil
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime (or lemon) juice, or more to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Celtic sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios (as a garnish)
- Blend cucumber with basil, avocado, lime juice, olive oil, Celtic sea salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if desired. You could also add ½ stalk of spring onion, or ½ small chili pepper (seeded if you don’t like it super spicy) for extra flavor.
- Add the ice cubes and blend on high for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Top with chopped pistachio nuts. Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance
©Copyright 2022, Adita Lang
Adita Lang works with individuals and groups to maximize their health through exercise, nutrition, sleep, and happiness. Programs include Coaching, Speaking Events, and Corporate Wellness. Feel free to email me for more information: Info@AditaLang.com