Marinated Salmon SaladAditaLang
Marinade/Dressing – Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 salmon filets (approx. 1/3 lbs. ea.)
Salad – Ingredients
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup raw hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons green olives, sliced
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients in a large jug. Pour out half of the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Refrigerate the remaining marinade to use as the dressing later.
- Coat the salmon with the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
- While salmon is cooking, prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix in a large salad bowl.
- Slice salmon and arrange over salad. Drizzle with the remaining UNTOUCHED dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance