- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1½ tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 medium pieces of smoked salmon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Halve the avocado, remove the seed and spoon out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole for the egg to sit in. Put the halves in an ovenproof dish, cut the side up, and crack an egg into each half. Bake for 15 minutes until set.
- Meanwhile, mix together apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, salt, and dill. Using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumber into thin strips. Add to the dressing and mix well.
- Divide the smoked salmon between 2 plates. Put a baked avocado half on each plate and sprinkle with the remaining dill. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve with the cucumber salad.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance
©Copyright 2022, Adita Lang
Adita Lang works with individuals and groups to maximize their health through exercise, nutrition, sleep, and happiness. Programs include Coaching, Speaking Events, and Corporate Wellness. Feel free to email me for more information: Info@AditaLang.com