Avocado Toast with HummusAditaLang
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 1 medium Hass avocado
- 4-6 tablespoons of hummus (Hemp Hummus – Adita Lang)
- 4 thin slices of cucumber
- ¼ teaspoon of chili peppers (more if you like spicy!)
- Celtic Sea salt to taste
- Ground Pepper to taste
- Garnish with bean sprouts
- Toast up your favorite bread – I enjoy this on sourdough or country French.
- Spread hummus as the first layer.
- Slice the avocado and layer on top of the hummus or mash up and place a layer on top of the hummus – either way it will be yummy!
- Next, layer the cucumber on top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and top that with a few sprinkles of chili peppers.
- Lastly, add a garnish of bean sprouts on top
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance
©Copyright 2022, Adita Lang
Adita Lang works with individuals and groups to maximize their health through exercise, nutrition, sleep, and happiness. Programs include Coaching, Speaking Events, and Corporate Wellness. Feel free to email me for more information: Info@AditaLang.com