- 3 asparagus spears
- 1 Hass avocado
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons watercress, chopped
- Celtic sea salt, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus, then cut each of the spears into 2 pieces. Blanch them in the boiling water for 1 minute, and remove. **Keep the water in the pot and set it to low to cook the eggs as mentioned in the 4th step below.
- Cut each avocado in half, remove the pits, then scoop the halves from the skin and slice.
- Neatly place the asparagus side by side. Using 3 pieces per person. Next, layer with the avocado slices on top.
- Poach the eggs. Leave the water on low, Crack the egg and slowly drop the egg into the water. Do the same for the second egg, placing them side by side. Allow the eggs to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Place an egg on top of the asparagus and avocado stack. Sprinkle with chili pepper, salt, and watercress, then serve.
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance