- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of chopped Kale
- 2 cups chopped Brussel sprouts
- Set the stovetop on medium.
- Sprinkle salt on the raw chicken.
- In a medium-sized fry pan, place the olive oil, garlic, and chicken. Once the chicken is almost cooked (8 minutes), add Brussel sprouts and sauté until they are bright green (another 5 minutes)
- Serve on a bed of Kale.
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance