Spanish Inspired SaladAditaLang
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 ½ cups baby arugula
- 1 ½ cups baby spinach
- 2 small roasted red bell peppers, patted dry and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup of thinly sliced chopped cooked chicken
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, smoked paprika, regular paprika, salt, and garlic.
- Combine arugula, spinach, peppers, and almonds in a large bowl, tossing gently to mix. Add in the thinly sliced chicken, and toss with half the dressing.
- Divide salad among plates and serve with the remaining dressing on the side.
Tag @AditaLang on Instagram and hashtag it #NutritionalBrilliance